About Our Sheds
Summit sheds are custom built on your property and designed to withstand the test of time! Our sheds are not pre-fab kits. We build from raw materials, offer great value-for-money and stand behind the quality of our work. Once you hire Summit, we’re available to help you select: Ottawa sheds
- Your style of shed – Choose from The Classic, The Gable, The Victorian, The Modern, The Pentagon and The Lean-to , or look at our larger structures like The Workshop and The Studio
- The best size – To fit your space and suit your needs shed builder
- Your finish and trim – Choose from maintenance-free vinyl, cedar or smart panel
- Your shingle colour – We use architectural shingles because they look nicer and most houses are roofed with this style of shingle
- Door style and placement – Single or double doors; wooden or steel; with or without a window; or dress it up with a French door
- Window style and placement – We offer a range of styles and sizes, including fixed and sliding windows. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we can order it for you because that’s what custom is all about! shed storage sheds garden sheds sheds for sale sheds ottawa sheds for sale ottawa wood sheds sheds vinyl sheds
What’s Included with your shed?
We build your shed on your property from raw materials; it’s not prefab. All of our sheds include:
- Ground preparation – Built on pressure treated 4×4’s, which are placed on patio stones to lift the shed off the ground, as this is critical to the life of your shed
- Flooring – 5/8″ tongue and groove OSB
- Higher Walls – 7 foot walls, rather than the standard 6 foot walls, with approximately 9 feet at the roof peak
- Wall construction – 2×4, 16″ on centre; 7/16″ OSB
- Finish and Trim – Choose from maintenance-free vinyl siding, cedar or smart panel (manufactured wood siding).
- Window(s) – 1 or 2 stationary (based on shed size); glass with white vinyl trim
- Door – A single wooden door, with latch that accepts a padlock
- Shingles – Architectural asphalt shingles, available in various colours, or upgrade to metal roofing
- Fascia – Aluminum fascia around the roof perimeter
- Leveling – The shed is leveled to the highest point on which it will sit
- Delivery and installation – At no charge within Ottawa
- Warranty – A 2-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty
We also have many other available options to address your unique needs and personalize the look of your shed, such as a range of door and window styles/sizes, soffits, skirting, roof vents, flower boxes, ramps, concrete pads and more.
Benefits of Choosing Summit
We take care of this, at no additional charge
Installation & Delivery
Installation is included, and delivery is free within the Ottawa area
Your shed is leveled during installation
Full clean up and removal of all building debris
Time Needed to Build Your Shed
Once you confirm your order, we will work with you to arrange a date to build your shed that suits your schedule. From the scheduled date of our arrival, most sheds are completed in one day, and more complicated projects typically take two days from start to finish!
Summit offers a 2-year “no hassle” warranty on materials and workmanship. Vinyl siding, smart panel and shingles have extended warranties by the manufacturer. For cedar and smart panel sheds, clients are responsible for ongoing maintenance to ensure the longevity of their shed. shed builder