Operating Safely During COVID-19
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our number one priority.
With spring here, our virtual office is opened and we are operating.
As a result of COVID-19, some of our processes have been modified to align with the recommendations of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health.
Pricing: Quotes can often be provided by email (email@example.com) or by phone (613-795-7433). These methods of communication will be the starting point for all inquiries.
Site visits/consultations: Following a quote, we can schedule a site visit when necessary.
- Our representative will be masked and gloved for the duration of the visit
- All meetings will take place outside in the open air, where we can maintain social distancing
- If you are in quarantine, we will reschedule your appointment when it is safe to do so
- If you are feeling unwell, please let us know ahead of time, and we will do the same; your appointment will be rescheduled
Installation of yard structures:
To reduce contact between people and stop the spread of COVID-19, we operate with everyone’s safety in mind:
- We work in teams of TWO, outside in the open air; staff are not permitted in your home under any circumstance
- Staff wear protective equipment when within 6 feet of one another
- Staff have clean washroom facilities and the ability to clean their hands throughout the day
- Please remain inside while staff is working. If you need to speak with our staff, please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet
- IF A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS UNWELL, PLEASE ADVISE US PRIOR TO OUR STAFF ARRIVING. We can still complete your project, but we require that you remain indoors at all times
- If staff is unwell, we will reschedule your project for as soon as possible
Together, we can ensure everyone’s safety!