Your safety and the safety of our staff is our number one priority.
Our virtual office is opened and we are operating. However, some of our processes have been modified to align with the recommendations of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health.
Pricing: Quotes can often be provided by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (613-795-7433). These methods of communication will be the starting point for all inquiries.
Site visits/consultations: Following a quote, we can schedule a site visit when necessary.
- Our representative will be masked for the duration of the visit
- All meetings will take place outside in the open air, where we can maintain social distancing
- If you are in quarantine, we will reschedule your appointment when it is safe to do so
- If you are feeling unwell, please let us know ahead of time and we will do the same; your appointment will be rescheduled
Installation of yard structures:
To reduce contact between people and stop the spread of COVID-19, we operate with everyone’s safety in mind:
- We work in teams of TWO, outside in the open air; staff are not permitted in your home under any circumstance
- Staff wear protective equipment when within 6 feet of one another
- Staff have clean washroom facilities and the ability to clean their hands throughout the day
- Please remain inside while staff is working. If you need to speak with our staff, please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet
- IF A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS UNWELL, PLEASE ADVISE US PRIOR TO OUR STAFF ARRIVING. We can still complete your project, but we require that you remain indoors at all times
- If staff is unwell, we will reschedule your project for as soon as possible
Together, we can ensure everyone’s safety!