Summit custom structures – garden sheds, pool cabanas, all-season studios, workshops, mini-garages and garages – are built from high-quality, raw materials on your property.
Our team arrives, on schedule, first thing in the morning with lumber, and everything needed to compete your project. The majority of our custom sheds are completed by dinner time and we clean up well. We even vacuum the inside of the shed because the final product is important to us! shed storage sheds garden sheds sheds for sale
The benefits of onsite, custom shed construction:
- Superior quality – Our structures are built on your property, for your property because each property is a little different. By building onsite, we take these differences into account during construction to ensure that the final product will look great in your space and withstand the test of time in the location that it was built for.
- Designed and Built to Order – You can have exactly what you want because we’re building specifically for you. Our designer is available to work with you to integrate your structure into your yard, taking into account how the space will be used and your style preferences.
- No heavy equipment – The heaviest items that we’ll be bringing into your yard will be the men, saws, drills and the supplies needed for your project. As such, your yard isn’t damaged during shed construction.
- Access through small spaces – We don’t need a lot of space to enter your yard because we’re bringing in raw materials and hand tools. Typically we enter through the width of a gate, though we have come through smaller spaces!
- Watch the process unfold – A yard structure is an investment. With Summit there are no surprises. You can watch as each stud is cut and each wall is built. Our teams having been doing this for a long time, and the staff works together like a well-oiled machine. And if you need to be at work, that’s no problem. We only need yard access and you’ll have an amazing surprise waiting for you when you get home!
When you hire Summit, it’s our staff that you get because we don’t use subcontractors to build our structures. Summit staff is trained our way, so we can guarantee consistency in quality and workmanship. Our communication processes are top notch, and we keep you informed every step of the way.