Summit custom structures – garden sheds, pool cabanas, all-season studios, workshops, and garages – are built from high-quality, raw materials on your property. It all starts with a load of lumber!
Our team arrives, on schedule, first thing in the morning with everything needed to compete your project. The majority of our custom sheds are completed by dinner time and we clean up well. We even vacuum the inside of the shed because the final product is important to us! shed storage sheds garden sheds sheds for sale
The benefits of onsite, custom shed construction:
- Superior quality – Our structures are built on your property, for your property because each property is a little different. By building onsite, we take these differences into account during construction to ensure that the final product will look great in your space and withstand the test of time in the location that it was built for.
- Designed and Built to Order – You can have exactly what you want because we’re building specifically for you. Our designer is available to work with you to integrate your structure into your yard, taking into account how the space will be used and your style preferences.
- No heavy equipment – The heaviest items that we’ll be bringing into your yard will be the men, saws, drills and the supplies needed for your project. As such, your yard isn’t damaged during shed construction.
- Access through small spaces – We don’t need a lot of space to enter your yard because we’re bringing in raw materials and hand tools. Typically we enter through the width of a gate, though we have come through smaller spaces!
- Watch the process unfold – A yard structure is an investment. With Summit there are no surprises. You can watch as each stud is cut and each wall is built. Our teams having been doing this for a long time, and the staff works together like a well-oiled machine. And if you need to be at work, that’s no problem. We only need yard access and you’ll have an amazing surprise waiting for you when you get home!
When you hire Summit, it’s our staff that you get because we don’t use subcontractors to build our structures. Summit staff is trained our way, so we can guarantee consistency in quality and workmanship. Our communication processes are top notch, and we keep you informed every step of the way.
Providing high-quality custom structures, exemplary customer service and value for money – One customer at a time!
The Process is Simple
By email or phone, let us know what you think you’d like in terms of size, style and options. Using Google maps, we’ll be able to look at your property and give you a pretty good estimate. Based on the estimate, if you’d like to move forward, we’ll meet with you at your place to ensure that everything has been taken into consideration. During our site visit, we’ll measure the area, make suggestions, and assess the site upon which we will be building so that there are no surprises on construction day.
And while we’re with you, we’ll also look at exterior finishes and colour samples – in your setting, not ours – so that we can match existing siding, or provide options that will complement your house and your yard. When all is said and done, we want to make sure that your custom-built structure works in your space, and this is pretty hard to do from a central office!
We’ve been building outdoor structures in Ottawa and the surrounding area for a long time, so we know that this process produces the best long-term outcome.
Viewing our Workmanship
Most often it’s our sheds that people want to see because pre-fab Ottawa shed companies have a parking lot with kits that they’ve assembled for people to view, much like the big box stores.
Our structures are not kits. Our custom sheds are built to each client’s specifications, so it wouldn’t make sense to have a “display lot” because we aren’t “assembling” and we can’t begin to imagine what each client will want. The combinations of styles, sizes, finishes, colours, doors, windows, shingles and special features are virtually limitless. Some clients ask for a separate garbage room to be integrated into their garden shed; others want a bar and serving window; some want multiple doors for easy access; and, the list goes on! How you’ll be using your shed is important for us to understand.
All of our structures are built to the same high standard and comply with the Ontario Building Code. If you would like to see the quality of our construction, contact us to arrange a time to see a model shed.
Why People are Choosing Summit
Don’t take it from us. Let our clients do the talking!
Read our reviews on Google and Facebook.